Chinese Cabbage Parcels
Chicken breast 2
- sock cabbage-leaves in hot water till they soften.
- Cut leek into long strips: dip in hot water and remove.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a blender.
- Place some mixture in the center of a cabbage leaf and fold in to a square: tie with a leek strip.
- Repeat process to make remaining parcels.
- Cook parcels in a steamer for 12 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy Delicious CHINESE CABBAGE PARCELS .
Sambul Guraing PrawnsIngredients:
Prawns 1/2 kg
Capsicum (finely cut) 1
Coconut milk 1/2 cup
Brown sugar 1 tsp
Tamarind pulp 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tbsp
Onion (medium) 1
Fresh red chillies 2
Garlic 4 cloves
Ginger 1 medium piece
Fish souce 2 tbsp
Tomato puree 3 tbsp
Water 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tbsp
Lemon rind 1/2
- Blend fish sauce, onion, ginger, garlic, red chillies and 1/2 cup water in a blender.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a work; add blended masala and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and remaining water; cook for 5 more minutes and remove from flame. De-seed capsicum and cut into thin, long strips. Finely cut lemon rind and onion lengthwise; immerse in cold water.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan; fry prawns.
- Add capsicum, coconut milk, tamarind pulp, brown sugar, salt and sauce; cook for 5 minutes. Dish out prawns; garnish with onion and lemon rind;
- Serve and Enjoy Delicious Sambul Guraing Prawns
- Cup off tops of capsicums and de-seed with the help of a knife.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a saucepan; fry ginger/garlic.
- Add potatoes, peas, carrot, red chillies, cumin, tomato ketchup, chicken, chilli sauce, green chillies and salt; fry.
- Allow to cool; fill capsicums with small amounts of chicken mixture. keep aside remaining mixture.
- Cover capsicums with their tops and affix with toothpicks.
- Serve and Enjoy most Delicious Jalferizi-filled capsicums
- Par-boil rice in water. keep aside.
- Without washing, cut fish into pieces; apply vinegar and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Wash fish; apply juice of 2 lemons, turmeric and salt.
- Blend red chillies and 2 cloves of garlic in a blender; squeeze juice of 1 lemon in it. coat fish with the masala.
- Heat 1 cup oil in a frying pan; fry fish and remove.
- Heat remaining oil in pot; fry 6 un-chopped cloves of garlic golden. add rice; fry
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, salt and green chillies.
- dish out rice; place fish pieces on top.
- Garnish with onions and mint.
- Serve and Enjoy Delicious Fried Rice with Chilli-garlic Fish
- Heat oil in a pot; fry ginger/garlic golden.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- place in pyrex dish; bake in a pre-heated oven at 160C for 30 minutes. Remove.
- Smoke dish by pouring oil on a red-hot coal placed over fail on the mince.
- Garnish with onions, tomatoes and fresh coriander.
- Serve and Enjoy Delicious Baked Mince
- Cut capsicums lengthwise from the centre; de-seed.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except capsicums and cheese.
- Fill mixture in capsicums.
- Place cheese on top; sprinkle olive oil and wrap capsicums in aluminium foils.
- Place capsicums on a baking tray; bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15 minutes and remove.
- Serve and Enjoy Delicious Chilli Parcels
- Marinate fish with olive oil, salt and black pepper; wrap in aluminium foil.
- Place fish in a baking tray; bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15 minutes; remove.
- Mix all salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove fish from foil; place in a serving dish; garnish with salsa and serve.
- Marinate beef with vinegar, brown sugar, white pepper, soya sauce, cornflour and salt; sat aside.
- Heat oil in a pot; fry garlic and onion.
- Add beef leaving behind the marinade, and fry.
- Add water and cook till beef is tender.
- Add black pepper, french beans and the marinade; mix and fry thoroughly. dish out.
- Serve with noodles, green chillies and spring onion.
- Boil tomatoes, French beans, peas and potatoes, Blend onion, coriander, cumin, red chillies, sesame, ginger/garlic, turmeric and water in a blender.
- Heat oil in a wok; fry onion masala till oil separates. Add French beans, potatoes, fenugreek and peas; cook.
- 5 minutes before removing from flame, add salt and fresh coriander; add lemon juice
- DISH OUT AND SERVE Vegetables with Fenugreek
- Mix all ingredients except oil thoroughly in a bowl.
- Shape into long kebabs and skewer onto sticks.
- Brush oil on kebabs.
- Grill kebabs over coal or bake in oven.
- Garnish with mint and green chillies; serve.